It's Saturday, Aug 8 and I am on my 15th day of bed rest @ Northside Hospital. I don't know if I am losing it or what, but today I really feel like getting dressed and walking up out of here! I am so tempted . . . . . . seriously plotting ways to escape this. I must constantly remind myself why I am here. When I say constantly, I mean once ever minute or so that I am awake. This is extremely difficult . . . . especially when I feel perfectly healthy! I do not have one ache or pain in my body and I am very thankful for that. So, feeling great and just having to lay in this bed is like a bump on a log is extremely difficult for me.
Yes, I have received lots of encouragement from my family & friends via visitors, phone calls, email, text msgs, flowers, etc . . . . but when everyone leaves, I really have to pray for the strength to stay another day, laying in this bed when I really want to be anywhere but here! I'm thinking maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they would just let me go HOME . . . .
Please pray for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tiffany-
ReplyDeleteI know it is difficult, especially being the active person you are, but the end result is so worth it. When you see your beautiful baby boy's eyes...you will forget this time of sitting still and you will probably never be able to sit this still again!!! LOL!!! All 3 of you are in my prayers. Love you...Stacey
Tiff, God is not asking anything from you that He doesn't intend to replace with someone far better. "The Lord is your strength and your shield; My heart trust in Him, and helped; Therefore my hearts exults, And with my song I shall thank Him." 9(Psa.28:7).
ReplyDeletePower over Fear. "For God has not given us a spirit of fear timidity, but of power, love, and self discipline".(II Timothy 1:7) NLT
ReplyDeleteTiffany-
ReplyDeleteFrom everyone at the office, our thoughts, hopes and prayers go out to you and your family.
Angela